Christmas is approaching quickly and I think this is a great time to draft my Christmas wishlist.
In fact I’d say:
A girl can always dream no?
Now what’s on that list?
First of all there are gifts in the kitchen tools and supplies category:
- The KitchenAid Artisan blender would look great on my counter. My KitchenAid Waffle Iron and water cooker will be so happy to have some company.
- The Pure by Pascale Naessens cooking pots from Serax – I’d really love to cook and be able to serve my dishes in the same pot. So much more quality time with my family and guests afterwards because less dish washing to do. I have found some of these pots and more nice gifts at Kwiziner. This is the webshop of foodblogger Cookanista.
Then there are the foodie gifts:
- I am always happy to receive yummie goodies such as tea and special oils and herbs. Foodnomads offers a really nice gift service. You order a gift and they deliver a package full of yummie local products you can’t find everywhere. You can also subscribe for monthly deliveries of the newest goodies. Great concept no?
- A subscription to Jamie Magazine or Gourmet Magazine will definitely make me smile 🙂
- Special herbs and teas from all over the world, I love trying out new stuff!
Then some other gifts:
- A marble plaque for food photographs – this one I like really want! Something like the one from Hay but then bigger. I visited two tile shops with no luck so if you can help Santa find this for me, let him know! An upgrade for my pictures (or so I hope)
- Gloves from UGG – they look so warm and nice but so expensive for gloves, but so nice and warm….
- Quality time at the Hotel Julien Spa (read a voucher for nice facial) – I really love this place, read all about it in last years post!
Don’t hesitate to share your list, I am curious to know what’s on it! And remember preparing for Christmas is half the fun!