Delicious little pavlova’s, perfect party food. Make these pavlova’s a day ahead and relax at your party! But make sure you only add the wipped cream at the end.
You can finish these pavlova’s with red berries, passion fruit or rasped chocolate. the most important part is that you serve it wit some whipped cream. Guilty pleasure!
- 4 egg whites
- 250 grams white sugar
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 350 ml whipping cream (whipped)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Whisk the egg whites until they're holding firm peaks but are not stiff. Add in the sugar, spoonful after spoonful, still beating, until you've got a bowl full of snowy meringue. Add the cornflour, a few drops of vanilla and the vinegar on top and fold in to combine.
- Spoon the meringue onto the baking paper into small humps of 8 cm and spread and smooth a bit.Make a little whole with a spoon in the middle to put your cream and fruit after baking.
- Put into the oven, turn it down to 150ºC, and bake for 30 minutes. Turn the oven off and leave them in for another 30 minutes.
- Just before serving you can finish them with whipped cream and red fruits.