I have prepared this great home made pink lemonade for the Pink Party last week. Delicious, easy and quick to make and so much better than soda’s. The princesses just loved it and their parents too!
- 3l soda water
- 1l cranberry juice (I use Ocean Spray)
- ½l freshly squeezed lime juice (you can add more or less to your liking. Tasting is important!)
- Syrup made of 100 gr white sugar and 100 ml water
- Lime wedges for decoration
- Mint for decoration (optioneel)
- Heat 100 ml water and 100 gr sugar untill sugar is completely melted. Let the syrup cool down.
- When cooled add the lime juice, soda water, cranberry juice and taste to see if you need some more sugar or lime.
- Cool down and serve with ice and lime wedges (and some mint leaves but not for the princes and princesses).